We’ll give you a breadth of experiences across BP and you will also be supported by a development programme which will connect you globally, regionally and locally
大量偷拍情侣自拍视频As part of your programme with us, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Do?real work?and projects that impact BP, our stakeholders and our customers from the moment you start with us.
- Undertake?development?activities,?tailored to ensure you’re well prepared for the future.
- Build your technical and leadership skill-set in a supportive working environment.
- Work with?a buddy and a mentor?who will help you navigate the organisation and your career.
- Network?with business leaders and colleagues across our global business.
Rewards and benefits
- Competitive salary package including generous base salary, superannuation / pension (12% Australia and 8% NZ), 10% annual bonus**, fuel discount, employee share plan and more.
- Additional day of leave per year.?
- Two days leave annually to?volunteer?with an organisation of your choice, perhaps work with one of our key partners.
- OzHarvest or the McGrath Foundation or volunteer at the UniSport Indigenous Nationals Games.
- Employee recognition program, earning points from your stakeholders and peers which can be redeemed for products, experiences or gift vouchers.
**Based on company and personal performance?
Graduate programme eligibility
- Australian or New Zealand?citizen or permanent resident at the time of graduationCredit average (65 GPA) or above.
- Studying a relevant degree.
- Available to work full time from January 2020.