Whatever your role at BP Mozambique, you’ll receive the training, support and guidance you need to build a more rewarding career with BP.
BP Mozambique offers graduate opportunities in Downstream.
Rewards and benefits
- A competitive salary based on the experience you bring and your academic qualifications.
- Paid vacation days, plus any public holidays.
- Matched charitable donations.
- Sports facilities.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Medical assistance.
- To apply for any of our programmes, you must hold an honours degree from a recognised university, with a minimum 65% average in a discipline relevant to your chosen field.?
- You’ll also need to be legally authorized to work in Mozambique.?
- On top of this, we look for those with excellent leadership, interpersonal and team working skills, plus the interest, determination and passion it takes to flourish.?